How to install unity editor
You can use the Hub to:
- You can manage your Unity account and Editor licenses.
- Ypu can create your Project, associate a default version of the Unity Editor with the Project, and manage the installation of multiple versions of the Editor.
- you can launch different versions of Unity from your Project view.
- Manage and select Project build targets without launching the Editor.
- Run two versions of Unity at the same time. Note that to prevent local conflicts and other odd scenarios, you should only open a Project in one Editor instance at a time.
- You can add components to existing installations of the Editor. When you download a version of the Editor through Unity Hub, you can find and add additional components (such as specific platform support, Visual Studio, offline docs and Standard Assets) either during initial install or at a later date.
- Use Project Templates to jump-start the creation process for common Project types. Unity’s Project Templates provide default values for common settings when you create a new Project. Project Templates preset batches of settings for a target game type or level of visual fidelity.
Click download unity hub if you are just individual person or buy a plus or pro version.
feel free to download free version because you will get all core unity feature in free version.
After downloading install it and open unity hub then create a unity id and now you can download unity editor
Installing Unity Editor
In unity hub click on install
here you will find all installed unity version.
To install a unity version just click on add
select unity version and click next to install
select modules whatever you need and click next
it will ask for some use licence term just agree and click next
after that installation process start.
It will take some time to install editor.
For detail information visit video