Unity's interface - basic introduction to unity editor
This post will provide most basic window of unity editor
1. The Toolbar provide most essential working features for dealing with gameObjects transformation or navigation in scene view.
It also contain play,pause and step controls and also contains buttons for unity cloud services , unity collaborate and your unity account.
It contain layer visibility menu and layout menu to control layout
2. The Hierarchy Window is a text representation of gameObjects in scene view and it deal with how gameobjects are connected to each other.
You can make a gameobject child or parent of other gameobject by dragging a gameobject into other and can also change visibility of gameObjects.
4. The Game View will render you final game through your camera attach in scene when you click on play button. It have different tools like screen resolution or aspect ratio , Gizmo menu and other menus.
5. The Inspector Window allow you to edit properties of currently selected gameObjects these properties will varies with gameobjects because each game object have different properties.
It is also use to inspect you script, assets, material, prefabs, and audio clips.
You can add and remove game components of a gameObject in inspector window
6. The Project Window contains all of your assets that your game contain and when you import an asset it will appear hrere. project window is by default open but you can open by navigating windows > general > project.